This “Social Small Business” infographic from LinkedIn Small Business points out that “Small businesses are driving the economy.” The infographic includes a number of interesting statistics along with this one: “6 out of every 10 new jobs are created by small businesses.”
- How To Remove Appointments From A Facebook Page
- How To Respond To Negative Patient Reviews
- Bad Online Customer Reviews And How To Handle Them
- Why You Need A Website For Your Business
- When Building Customer Loyalty, Pay Attention
- Building Your Brand: It’s About Much More Than Your Logo
- 10 Things To Know About Pinterest Secret Boards
- How To Create Quote Pictures For Sharing On Social Media
- 8 SEO Tactics You Should Abandon In 2018, And Forever
- How To Build A Social Media Following That’s More Likely To Convert
- Employee Engagement: Is Being Satisfied Enough?
- Is Paying For Facebook Really Necessary To Reach People?
- The Key To Building Strong Customer Relationships
- Why You May Want To Pay For Facebook
- 4 Free Online Tools To Help Market Your Business
- Facebook Page Web Address: How To Get One & Why It’s Important
- 6 Ways To Make It Easy For People To Find You Online
- 10 Ways To Make Your Lead Generation Website Convert On The First Visit
- How To Invite & Manage LinkedIn Recommendations
- Facebook Boosted Posts: How Much Text Can You Use On Images?
Advertising Best Practices Blogging Branding Content Marketing Contest Marketing Customer Complaints Customer Experience Email Marketing Employee Engagement Facebook Free Online Tools & Resources Google+ Growing Business Infographics Instagram Leadership Linkedin Marketing Marketing Trends Mobile Mobile Marketing Online Presence Pinterest Productivity QR Codes Responsive Web Design SEO Small Business General Small Business Ownership Social Media Social Network Usernames Twitter Uncategorized Video Websites WooCommerce Word-of-Mouth WordPress