This “Social Small Business” infographic from LinkedIn Small Business points out that “Small businesses are driving the economy.” The infographic includes a number of interesting statistics along with this one: “6 out of every 10 new jobs are created by small businesses.”
- Clockify or TSheets: Free Time Tracker & Timesheet Apps
- Naming Your Facebook Page For Facebook Search
- Facebook Boosted Posts & Text On Images
- Where Do I Find And Accept An Invitation To Be A Facebook Page Admin Or Editor?
- How To Create Quote Pictures For Sharing On Social Media
- Customer Service: What A Difference A Voice Makes
- Why You Need A Website For Your Business
- Building Your Brand: It’s About Much More Than Your Logo
- The Power of First Impressions and Branding
- 6 Ways To Make It Easy For People To Find You Online
- 8 SEO Tactics You Should Abandon Forever
- How To Respond To Negative Patient Reviews
- Bad Online Customer Reviews And How To Handle Them
- When Building Customer Loyalty, Pay Attention
- 10 Things To Know About Pinterest Secret Boards
- How To Build A Social Media Following That’s More Likely To Convert
- Employee Engagement: Is Being Satisfied Enough?
- Is Paying For Facebook Really Necessary To Reach People?
- The Key To Building Strong Customer Relationships
- Why You May Want To Pay For Facebook
Advertising Best Practices Blogging Branding Content Marketing Contest Marketing Customer Complaints Customer Experience Email Marketing Employee Engagement Facebook Free Online Tools & Resources Google+ Growing Business Infographics Instagram Leadership Linkedin Marketing Marketing Trends Mobile Mobile Marketing Online Presence Pinterest Productivity QR Codes Responsive Web Design SEO Small Business General Small Business Ownership Social Media Social Network Usernames Twitter Uncategorized Video Websites WooCommerce Word-of-Mouth WordPress