- Pew Research’s Internet Project 2013 Survey
- Nielsen Global Survey 2013
- Nielsen Q4 2013 Cross-Platform Report
- 2014 Mobile Behavior Report by ExactTarget
The more dramatic differences showed up in two areas:
- 71% of women, as opposed to 18% of men, are more likely to like or follow a brand for deals (a HUGE difference and one worth paying attention to if your target demographic is largely women, or men)
- 56% of men, as opposed to 39% of women, are more likely to scan coupons or QR codes (again, worth noting if your target demographic is more heavily weighted on one sex as opposed to the other)
There are a few other big gaps, but the two mentioned stood out for me. Your thoughts?