About Growing Social Biz
Growing Social Biz helps you grow your business and reach more customers, online and offline.
We work with you to present your business and brand professionally in your market, and to help you create a strong first and long-lasting impression with your target audience.
A good first and lasting impression, that accurately represents your business, helps grow awareness of your brand and develop a consistent reputation for your business with consumers. This leads to more customers.
We work with you to understand how you currently market your business online (your website, social media, online advertising like Facebook and Google AdWords, Google Local Business page, Yelp, online reviews, etc.) and offline (printed marketing materials, advertising, etc.)
We provide feedback and suggestions/recommendations for practical steps you can take to help grow your business and brand awareness.
We care about your success!
The Big Picture & The Small Details
We listen to our clients’ big picture ideas and help identify the small details needed to bring life to their ideas!
Unlike a larger agency, we take on a small number of clients and each project is overseen by owner, Sue Cockburn.
Each of our clients is treated with care, respect, and professionalism.
Fast Response Times, Caring & Quality Service
We pride ourselves on delivering fast, reasonably priced and quality service. Time is money and when you call us or email us you won’t wait days to hear back from us.
When we commit to a project, we provide you with a timeline for when the work will be completed. Our turnaround time and response time is second to none!
Our commitment to you –
- Fast turn around – without sacrificing quality;
- Promised completion dates set – and met;
- Creative solutions – that don’t cost you a fortune;
- Flexibility – 9 to 5 may not work for you, we work with your schedule;
- Helpful advice – if something doesn’t need to be changed or fixed we’ll tell you – we don’t spend your money to do something that doesn’t need to be done/redone;
- Reasonable pricing – coupled with service that goes the extra mile.