Social Media Services
Social Media for Small Business
Many small business owners struggle with getting started on social media, and with continuing on once they’ve gotten going.
Even if you have a basic understanding of the value of social media for your business, simply answering these questions can feel daunting:
- How can social media help my business?
- Who is the audience we want to reach on social media?
- What social networks are my prospects actually using?
- What do we hope to achieve by being active on social media, and are my goals and expectations realistic?
- How can my business add value to my prospects’ experience on social media, and how will that help my business?
- What are the resources (time, money, etc.) we’ll need to invest to get setup, polish and grow our presence on social media?
- Can our existing staff manage our social media in-house or should we outsource all or a part of the work?
Our Services for Small Business
Each business is different. We can help you answer the questions that need answering about your social media presence, as well as provide:
- Social Media Audits (for existing accounts, to audit what you are doing and what may be improved)
- Consulting & Coaching (provide advice, direction, support to help reduce frustration and speed up the learning process)
- Social Network(s) Setup (to help you put your best foot forward as you launch your social media presence)
- Social Media Management (coaching, supporting, training and managing your in-house team)
Our social media services include social media consulting, social media setup, social media coaching, social media content creation and social media management services.